Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prayer of the Week- Those Who are Missing from Church Fellowship

Dear Lord,
I would like to thank you for this warm, sunny day you have provided us after many cold days. It was enjoyable going to the park and taking a walk. Thank you for providing us with warm weather tomorrow so we can enjoy nature as you have given it to us.

Tonight I would like to pray for those who are missing from our church fellowship. I know you love us all and how you are concerned for the missing by the parables Jesus told of the missing sheep, the missing coin and the missing son. Help me to keep in mind some different aspects when trying to find those who are missing from our fellowship: count, labor, wait, pray, love unconditionally, welcome, restore and celebrate.

Thank you for all that you do for us. In your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.