Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Noah's Ark by Barbara Shook Hazen and Diane Muldrow

The Little Golden Book, Noah’s Ark is by Barbara Shook Hazen and Diane Muldrow and illustrated by Mirceau Catusanu. It was copyrighted in 2003 by Random House Inc. and is 22 pages. The most important theme in this book is that we can and should trust in God.

I liked this story, because it includes much of the information from the Bible, like the raven, who is usually not included. There is a very nice poem about the animals as they go in pairs into the ark.

I thought the illustrations were very good. I did think the eyes on the donkey were too wide. The illustrations in this story show well how Noah and his family are either happy or scared at the appropriate times.

This Noah's Ark is good for children who can pay attention for a longer story as this story has more words than the average Little Golden Book. My four-year-old enjoys this story, but it is just a little long for my two-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.