Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Make it From Scratch Carnival

This is my first time hosting the Make it from Scratch Carnival and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Everybody sent in wonderful posts. Thank you.

Feature Post:
I had to feature this post, because this is exactly what I have been looking for. Joanna presents Magnetic Spice Rack Project & a Giveaway!! posted at keeping feet, saying "This was a fun, space-saving, frugal kitchen project, and I'm excited to share it with you!"

More Wonderful Posts:
SimplyForties presents Elizabeth on 37th's Oyster and Sausage Turnover posted at SimplyForties.

Neighbor Nancy presents A Ton of Garden, A Tiny Space: Vegetables for the 6" Container posted at Recession Depression Therapy, saying "Make it from scratch? How far are you willing to go with that? Dig in and join the adventure."


RecycleCindy presents Crochet a Spiral Scrubbie posted at My Recycled Bags.com, saying "If you want a cute kitchen scrubber check out this post. I added some recycled lettuce and ham plastic netting to make my crocheted scrubbie have extra scrubbing power."


christinemoers presents Tastes-Like-Spaghettio's Pasta Bake posted at Welcome to my Brain.

Alex presents Animal Coloring Pages posted at Home Life Weekly, saying "Give your kids some fun by making printed animal coloring pages."


Stephanie presents The Great Potato Experiement Year Two posted at Stop the Ride!.




Stephanie presents Cooking with Milk Substitutes posted at Make It From Scratch.

Linda Mundy presents Ginger Orange Cookies posted at LJM's Kitchen, saying "These cookies are easy to make, and you may find them addictive!"

Deana presents Fancy vintage inspired lampshade posted at Alchemyfineliving's Weblog.

Leigh presents Who Wants a Vegan Bran Muffin?! posted at Cheap Healthy Good, saying "Thanks for hosting."

Nathan Veldhoen presents Project: coffee table. Nate Veldhoen posted at Nate Veldhoen, saying "A Coffe table I made from a 97 ford tailgate, some leftover cedar and a piece of glass."

Annette Berlin presents Basil Vegetable Soup posted at Craft Stew, saying "My husband asked me to use up the little dribs and drabs of veggies left over in the fridge. This extremely delicious and easy soup is the result."

Victoria Kabakian presents Delicious Baked Eggs! posted at Mission: Food.

Anthony Delgado presents Make It From Scratch and Tell About it on eElixir - eElixir: Modern Cottage Industry posted at Anthony on eElixir.

Did you know your iPhone could do so much? Margaret Garcia shows us Top 20 Home Improvement iPhone Apps posted at Construction Management Degrees.

Submit your blog article to the next edition of make it from scratch! using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

3 comments:

  1. Great to visit the MIFS carnival this week with a new host. Thank you for including my crocheted scrubbie project. Stumbled and reviewed the carnival on SU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my project! I love all the other good ideas- thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.