Deeply Loved: 40 Ways in 40 Days to Experience the Heart of Jesus by Keri Wyatt Kent
I have begun absorbing myself in this book, because I want to make a change in my life with Jesus. I want to experience Jesus’s love in a way I never have before.
I have read and studied these seven chapters twice a day in case there is something I need to pay attention to during the day.
Here is what I learned from these chapters.
“Day 5: Waking”
- I need to always wake up in the morning and pray and ask Jesus to be with me in the day.
- I need to ask myself how I when I wake up.
“Day 6: Through the Day”
- I need to set up times throughout the day to pray.
- I need to do it at least three times a day.
“Day 7: Prayer of Adoration”
- I need to use some verses from Psalms to help with prayers of adoration, like Psalm 8.
- I need to tell God He is all-knowing, all-powerful, loving, and merciful.
“Day 8: Companion”
- I need to find a person to grow spiritually deeper with.
- I need to look at three different people.
- I need to pray for them.
- I need to visit with them and invite the right one.
“Day 9: Alone”
- I need to be still and quiet with Jesus for an hour, no technology.
- Is it hard, because I could be missing something?
- What is it like?
“Day 10: Quiet”
- I need to do things in silence without the radio.
- Knowing how to be quiet will help me become a better listener.
“Day 11: Meditate on the Promise of God”
- I need to read and meditate on John 14.
- I need to keep reading these verses.
- They will help me be happy and be confident in my life with Jesus.
- My favorite one is verse 27, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you.” (NIV)
Genre- Religion / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
Published by- Abingdon Press
Number of pages- 200
Age Group- Adult
Description of book- Paperback, listed price- $14.99, ISBN 978-1-4267-4481-5
Disclosure of Material Connection- I received Deeply Loved by Keri Wyatt Kent for free from Abingdon Press. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. All links were current when posted.