Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank you!!!

I would like to say thank you to all those who read my blog yesterday. I hope you are all enjoying the festivities in Washington D.C. today. Join me as I pray for President Obama.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the sunny skies and temperatures that were not too cold as the United States of America welcomes their new president. I ask you to be with President Obama and his family as they move forward into their new life. Be with them and guide them as a strong family. Guide Miss Malia Obama and Miss Sasha Obama as they go to school and meet new children. Help First Lady Michelle Obama be a strong mother and wife so she may support her family when they need it. Guide President Obama as he makes new and difficult decisions. Help him to guide the United States of America as the founding fathers did. I will leave you with this verse about wisdom from Proverbs 8:30; "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.