Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Monday, January 5, 2009

God Made Them All illustrated by D'reen Neeves

God Made Them All, is a cardboard book illustrated by D'reen Neeves. It was copyrighted in 1981 and published by Lion Publishing Corporation. This short book is filled with colorful cartoon-like illustrations of different animals, insects, vegetation and people. The book states that God has made these different things.
The only illustration I thought could startle a young child was the caterpillar, because of its red eyes and strangely colored body.
My young children enjoyed the illustrations and the size of the book is perfect for their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.