Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Night God illustrated by D'reen Neeves

Good Night God is a cardboard book illustrated by D’reen Neeves and published in 1985 by Lion Publishing. This story is about a young child getting ready for bed. The illustrations are realistically drawn, but it is difficult to tell if the young child is a girl or a boy. I thought the Ark was very nicely drawn. At the end of the book it shows the whole family together praying. It is important for little children to see other children praying. I think it is a good book to read often to young children so they can see a good bedtime routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.