Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Jellybean Prayer Book by Diane Darr

My Jellybean Prayer Book was written by Diane Darr and illustrated by Reinbrook Studio. It was published in 2002 by CTA. It is an easy reader and it 14 pages long.
The illustrations are very colorful drawings with lots of jellybeans on each page. Each illustration contains a hidden jellybean. These colors get the point of the text across, because the jellybeans are brighter than the rest of the picture.
There are six jellybeans that the staff at CTA has chosen: speckled is sin, red is Jesus’ blood, blue is baptism, white is forgiveness, green is growing in faith, and yellow is the promise of heaven. Each jellybean gets its own story, prayer, and biblical text.
My 2-year-old enjoys the story and my 4-year-old enjoys the Biblical story. The 4-year-old especially likes the red jellybean, because Jesus died for our sins. This is an excellent story for encouraging children about Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.