Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Strawberry Gelatin

Strawberry Gelatin

Dissolve 1 large package strawberry gelatin in 1 ½ cups hot water. Add 1 small can crushed pineapple -undrained- and 1 pound package frozen strawberries partially thawed. Chill
Makes 8-10 servings.

I hope you enjoy this recipe for a very easy gelatin.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet friend,

    Thank you for your faithfulness at A Peek At My Bookshelf! If I ever review a book you cannot get your hands on and you long to read it, shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do. Part of my work is to get great books into the hands of those who need them:-)

    Love,
    Deena Peterson
    A Peek At My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.