Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prayer of the Week- Jesus' Surprises

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the sun, rain, cold and warm temperatures You have given us.

Thank you for sending us Your Son and for the fisherman who met him and were able to tell the story in the Bible. Thank you for continuously sending us surprises like when Jesus surprised the fisherman after He died on the cross. Help me to remember to show surprising kindness and joy when I share the love of Christ with others.

In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.