Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Prayer of the Week- THE GOOD SAMARITAN

Dear Lord,

Thank you for such sunny, brisk day. I enjoyed the time I was able to spend with my family.

I read the story of the good Samaritan today to my daughter. Thank you for sharing that story with us. It is very important to remember to always be kind to those who need our help. Help me to remember to help those I see in need. Be with me and show me what I can do for those people; it could be something like a hug or it could be leading them to you.

Thank you for always being there for me. I will remember to pass it on and be there for those who are in need.

In You name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.