Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Prayer of the Week

Dear Lord,
Thank you for this day. The weather has certainly been wonderful and you were speaking through the pastor today.

When it is time to read the Bible remind me that your words need not always make sense to me or come out the way I want them to. I will study the word again and again if I must until I understand them and they help me. Also help me remember not to be prideful or arrogant about my understanding.

Thank you for your love and forgiveness. In your name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.