Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jabez's Prayer

When I was walking around my house looking at our different Christian books I came across one about The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson. In his book Mr. Wilkinson discusses who Jabez is and how the Jabez's prayer has helped him.

Jabez is only mentioned in two verses in the entire Bible. His two verses are from 1 Chronicles 4:9&10. "And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Isreal, saying Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."

Mr. Wilkinson has had a great deal of fortune with this prayer and it has been helping me too. I have change the words so it fits me specifically.

Pray Jabez's prayer and I pray it will help you as it has me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.