Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Prayer of the Week for Children- Angels

Dear Lord,
Thank You for the angels you have sent to protect us. I have learned about the different kinds of angels. They sound so powerful and awsome. Do we always get the same angel all the time or do different angels protect us at different times? How many angels are there? Thank You for creating them for us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.