Christ's Bridge
A bridge to books and other knowledge about Christ.
If there are any of these books that you would enjoy giving for a present please go to Amazon.com. I am reviewing these books for you. The only way that I aquire any profit is if you purchase through my Amazon store.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Cinnamon Orange Sugarless Cookies

Cinnamon Orange Sugarless Cookies

1 ¾ cup flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¾ cup orange juice
½ cup less 1 Tablespoon oil
1 egg
½ cup nuts
½ cup nuts

Mix dry ingredients, add remaining ingredients and mix well. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!!!

I hope everyone enjoys these Cinnamon Orange Sugarless Cookies

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your carnival submission. I e-mailed you a wrong link for the carnival. You may view the carnival at my site. Sorry.

    Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic. Thanks for sharing the recipe with us.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you click on the Amazon Ad if you need to order books or toys for presents. By ordering from Amazon you enable me to be able to find more books to review for you.