The Wayfinding Bible: Helping you navigate God’s Word
From Tyndale House Publishers
(I received this book for review purposes.)
Genre- Bible / NLT / Study
Published by- Tyndale House Publishers
Number of pages- 1520
Age Group- When you know how to read well.
Description of book- softcover (ISBN: 978-1-4143-8564-8, $29.99)
Have you ever wanted to read through the Bible completely? The Wayfinding Bible, from Tyndale House Publisher, might be just the Bible you are looking for.
This Bible is a New Living Translation and can guide you in three different routes:
- Flyover Route- 54 readings for a chronological overview
- Direct Route- 215 readings for a perspective of the entire Bible
- Scenic Route- 386 readings where you will find known and lesser-known passages of the Bible
There are also other special features:
- Get Your Bearings- two-page articles eight different times, helping you to stay on track
- Scenic Overlooks- maps, photos, charts, and infographics which will help you understand the text
- Side Trips- explore an idea in greater depth
My thoughts- The Wayfinding Bible, from Tyndale House Publishers, was one of the most unique Bible I have ever read or owned. There are so many unique qualities that I enjoyed. It was hard to know where to start.
- the photos of historic places.
- the book introductions.
- the Historical Markers
- the different routes, flyover, direct, and scenic.
- the eight different review points.
- the Side Trips and Scenic Overlooks.
I chose the flyover route, because I wanted to see what it would be like to read the Bible in a short amount of time. I thought the choices were perfect as was the length of each one. I was able to get a good idea of would be covered in the Bible. I think next time I will use the scenic route, because I can really get to know the Word of the Bible.
I would really like to see this style of Bible in a different version. I would like to be able to read this one in the King James version. This one was too modern for me. A Bible study that goes along with the readings would be nice too. I want to be able to learn more about the Bible.
I would highly recommend this Bible to everyone. It was a great way for me to read the Bible all the way through in an organized way.
Disclosure of Material Connection- I received The Wayfinding Bible, from Tyndale House Publishers, for free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. All links were current when posted.