Deeply Loved: 40 Ways in 40 Days to Experience the Heart of Jesus by Keri Wyatt Kent
I have begun absorbing myself in this book, because I want to make a change in my life with Jesus. I want to experience Jesus’s love in a way I never have before.
I have read and studied the first four chapters twice a day in case there is something I need to pay attention to during the day.
Here is what I learned from these chapters.
“Chapter 1: An Only Child”
- God is always saying, “I sure do love R…”
“Chapter Two: Walking with the Jews”
- Pretend Jesus is with me all day long
- He gives me peace and security
- He helps me know what to do with my children and how to face challenges from them and what I shouldn’t and should watch, read, etc.
“Chapter Three: Slow Down”
- Can I slow the pace of my life? My family doesn’t participate in a lot of activities outside of the house. We could work on spending less time with technology.
“Chapter 4: Review of the Day”
Where did I see God?
- I saw God in my daughter’s church class and when I talked with one of the mother’s there.
- I saw God with my children’s kindness towards each other.
- I saw God when my husband made special heart shapes pizzas for the children’s supper.
- God helped me to feel happy and energized today.
Genre- Religion / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
Published by- Abingdon Press
Number of pages- 200
Age Group- Adult
Description of book- Paperback, listed price- $14.99, ISBN 978-1-4267-4481-5
Disclosure of Material Connection- I received Deeply Loved by Keri Wyatt Kent for free from Abingdon Press. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. All links were current when posted.